CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 2, 2008

A new citizen



Mama recieved her citizenship this past Friday morning. It was a wonderful occassion. She can now register to vote in the upcoming November elections! What a wonderful blessing!! Our family and several friends were there and some had even put together a wonderful lunch at the church for us following the court proceeding. I am very grateful to see this take place. Mama means so much to our family.

4 comments:

Reynolds Family said...

Yeah for Hsin Yi! That is wonderful. It looks like you guys are doing well. Little Elias is getting so big. He's just darling.

Kim said...

Congratulations again! I'm glad to see you have a blog up and running. It is so fun to know what you are up and doing. God Bless America - even more so now that HsinYi is a citizen!!

Kt said...

You've been tagged. Go to my blog for instructions

Kt said...

I have a couple of pictures from this day. One of Hsin Yi and I and the other of Elias. May I post the on my blog?