I started the RYT(Registered Yoga Teachers) training last month. It's a 200-hour program and I go to the school for intense training one weekend per month. My training last month was amazing. I learned about anatomy, physiology, meditation, Pranayama(breathing), yoga philosophy, teaching methodology and of course the Asanas(postures). There are lots of homework and ideally I should practice yoga 6 days a week. I am learning to manage my time. My son likes to do yoga with me but he usually ends up underneath me. This is a very important moment in my life so I have to share with all of you.
I have been trained Ashtanga yoga, which is involving lots of physical movements. It also requires the mind control. So this type of yoga is supposed to be like moving meditation. It is really inspiring and challenging. I already feel the change within my mind and body. It's a cleansing process and helps me gain control with my inner self. There is a lot for me to learn and I'll share more later on. By the way, if anyone of you is interested in learning yoga, please let me know. I will need some people to practice teach with.... :)




3 comments:
That is so exciting! I wish we were still close to you. I love doing the yoga class at my gym, but it would be better with friends!
you can teach me any time!!!
I would love to practice yoga with you! It would be so good for me.
Post a Comment