This post is for the recent give-away from Emergency Essential to write a review for their new food storage analyzer.
We have been gradually building up our food storage for Emergency. However we have not yet put together an inventory list. I tried to use the Food Storage Analyzer from Emergency Essential and it's very useful since I buy regularly from them. I also can put up the items I buy from the grocery stores or add my own item. It calculates the total calories that my food storage provide and the days they last for my family. It's a great tool and I'm very excited to finish my inventory. The only thing that I don't see from this tool is to show the target food group I should store. For example, it will be nice to know the quantity of protein, grains, sugar, salt... that I already store and how much I still need to get for each group. This way I would know better what to buy next.





0 comments:
Post a Comment