
Baba lost his job at the beginning of November and life has been different since. Our Christmas was really great and special as you can see the gifts around the tree. Santa appeared as so many loving people this year for us. Grandma took baba out shopping to cheer him up and stuffed our stockings. Church friends showed up with food basket and nice toys for E. Treats and the most beautiful handmade red apron appeared in the front porch. My adopted family took me out for shopping and got us presents. A newly-acquainted friend gave E a big package of Lego set which was E's favorite toy. We got cookies from the neighbors and cards from lots of dear friends. One of the cards astonished me with money in it and I don't even know who it was from. Words cannot express how I feel. I am eternally grateful for them and for Heavenly Father who put love in their hearts and transferred to mine.
Thank you, all the Santa Claus who visited us this year!!! We love you!
0 comments:
Post a Comment