CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter 2011


I found myself focusing on the meaning of Easter this year without too many bunnies and eggs. We talked about Christ's atonement, crucifixion and resurrection throughout the week. Last Friday, we read a lot of scripture stories of Jesus. On Saturday we talked about Jesus visiting the Spirit World to preach the gospel and organize His work. We went to church on Sunday to celebrate this glorious event of His resurrection. I felt strongly that I would see my beloved family again face to face because Jesus's precious love and sacrifice for us. I felt very peaceful and grateful!

We did some fun stuff with E too. It's his spring break last week but the weather has been storming and raining crazy. The design of the Ark is on our to-do-list now. :)





0 comments: