CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Dinosaurs all around us!

Baba had the opportunity to do summer hours this year. I work extended hours Monday through Thursday and then on Friday I get to leave at noon. Last week, we decided to go to the Dinosaurs Unearthed Exhibit as a family. My son loves dinosaurs, so we thought this would be a lot of fun for him. Turns out he likes to see them from a distance.




Baba-I really enjoyed having the time to spend with my family. Some of the dinosaurs move on their own, but most are controlled by little buttons, which he liked to push. After taking in the full exhibit, despite how interesting they were, I think we all walked away grateful that we don't share the earth with this extremely large predators. Being faster than the next guy, might not have been fast enough.

0 comments: