We went camping with some church families yesterday and it was such a fun experience. Traveling brought me such a healing power to my cabin fever. :) I could feel my sensory mind changing as soon as we were approaching the country area. My son and I both fell in love with the campfire. His favorite thing was throwing sticks and marshmallows in the fire. He loved the glowing sticks and playing with his little friends. We were blessed with nice weather so everyone enjoyed the starry sky and bright, clear moon. Baba is not a fan of camping but he made it through the night. He's fortunate enough to have his buddy help with the tent and spending some time playing Xbox with him. Yes, his friend brought all the equipment to the camp site. They really enjoyed their game time and I was just glad that he seemed to be in good spirit most of the time. He even took care of our son in the middle of the night when he had night terror. Oh, his scream was fierce in the dark, silent night. I felt bad that we might have awaken a couple of poor souls but our sweet friends were very understanding.
8 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment