CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 28, 2009

Avocado Toast

This is one of my favorite food. My mission President and his wife made some for me one time and I loved it so much. It's very healthy and easy to make. I eat it whenever I feel like to. Avocados contains good fat and lots of minerals and vitamins. (http://www.avocado.org/healthy-living/nutrition)

Ingredients:

1 Avocado
1 Tbsp Honey or more to taste
3-4 pieces of bread

1. Smash avocado with a spoon or fork in a small bowl or shallow plate.
2. Add honey and mix it well. Add more depending on your preference.
3. Toast the bread.
4. Spread the mashed avocado on the toast and enjoy!

1 comments:

Tamra said...

My brother LOVES avacado toast. Recently I asked him what he normally eats (because he's single and he doesn't cook), and he listed avacado toast as the main item.

I have to agree: it's yummy!